Be A Sponsor
A year of exciting events that will provide visibility while enriching the community with astonishing arts experiences
NRCA Media Outreach:
Supporting NRCA means directly reaching thousands of people in New Rochelle and Westchester who care about the arts. NRCA’s media outreach includes
- NRCA monthly E-Newsletter sent directly to 1,700+ residents of New Rochelle who are passionate about the arts in their community
- NRCA Social Media: Facebook (2,366 followers), Instagram (1,052 followers)
- Local print and broadcast media: Paid advertisements for our events appear in the Shoreline Press, LoHud, Wetschester Magazine, etc.
- Through affiliation with ArtsWestchester NRCA events appear in ArtsNews (65,000 readers) as well as the AW website (100,000 visitors each year), and Arts eNews weekly newsletter (15,000 subscribers)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor an event.
Checks should be made payable to
The New Rochelle Council on the Arts and mailed to
The New Rochelle Council on the Arts
P.O. Box 72
New Rochelle, NY 10804
The New Rochelle Council on the Arts is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization (EIN # 13-2885299)
Black History Month: At the Rotunda Gallery and the Lumen Winter Gallery
- Sponsorship: $6000 SOLD
- Exhibits at both the New Rochelle Public Library and the NRCA Rotunda Gallery in City Hall explore and celebrate the rich history of New Rochelle’s Black community.
Annual Artists Exhibit and Talent Show March 19th at the Ossie Davis Theater
- Sponsorship: $1500
- NRCA presents a curated show of local performers – music, dance, spoken word – live on stage at the Ossie Davis Theater at New Rochelle Public Library. The annual show gives local performers a chance to shine in a professionally produced show while introducing new talent to the New Rochelle community.
July and August
Summer Sounds Concert Series
NRCA’s annual series of free concerts returns, with 9 live performances scheduled every Wednesday from July 5th through Wednesday, August 30th at Hudson Park in the historic 1920s era band shell (equipped with NRCA’s state-of-the-art sound system). Weekly event includes free yoga classes before the concerts and a curated group of Food Trucks adding to the celebratory atmosphere, drawing 300 to 500 people every week.
Also: Additional concerts every Friday at New Ro Parc downtown; food truck on site. These Friday Concerts create a lively TGIF atmosphere in New Rochelle’s downtown and offer an opportunity to promote your restaurant or business.
- Your logo will appear on all publicity and mailings (the calendar is mailed directly to all New Rochelle households – approximately 29,000 — and NRCA heavily promotes these concerts on social media and in the press.
- Recognition at all concerts, with emcee publicly thanking you for your support: Total attendance approximately 5000 people.
- Banner placement on the concert stage and opportunity to sit at an information table under the tent
- Marquee Concert Sponsor $15,000
- Sponsor name /logo above title (largest font) on banner onstage all summer and on all materials (calendar mailed to all homes, advertisements in print and broadcast media, social media, e-newsletter)
- Supporting Player $7,500
- Sponsor name/ logo on banner on stage all summer and on all materials (half size on calendar mailed to all homes, and in advertisements in print and broadcast media, social media, e-newsletter)
- One Night Only $2,500
- Sponsor a single concert: Your logo will appear on the calendar and on a banner onstage for one concert.
- Food truck Sponsor $1000
- Sponsor a food truck or ice cream vendor for the evening
Installation and Ribbon Cutting of a specially commissioned E.L. Doctorow Memorial Statue in Huguenot Park
With a $125,000 grant from New York State New Rochelle has commissioned a statue of the city’s best known author, whose masterpiece RAGTIME was inspired by New Rochelle. We’ll be marking the statue’s installation with a dedication event as well as a Celebration and Porch Stories Tour featuring readings of E.L. Doctorow’s work; performances of Ragtime Music; and tours of historical homes in the neighborhoods he made famous, with a chance to meet and hear from Doctorow’s characters on their front porches.
New Rochelle ArtsFest 2023 October 19th through 22nd
This annual weekend-long, citywide event celebrates the arts in more than 40 venues throughout the community. During ArtsFest New Rochelle is humming with FREE music, dance, and visual arts, with both indoor and outdoor festivities. There are activities for families, children, and adults.
Highlights of the weekend include a Dance Festival (two days of dance performances by professional dance troupes and students); the Music Festival (two days featuring more than 10 diverse style bands participating in outdoor venues); and an Artisan’s Market with more than 40 vendors, food trucks and music. An Antique Trolley offers guided tours of the city’s art scene, focusing on the more than 20 NRNY murals that adorn the downtown area. And other high lights include a classic car show focused on the art of design, open artist’s studios (including the only chance for the public to visit the studio of international pop artist Charles Fazzino)
- This four-day event attracts THOUSANDS of attendees from throughout the tri-state area who are encouraged to stay, dine and shop in the community.
- Your logo will appear on all publicity and mailings : The four-color calendar is mailed directly to all New Rochelle households – approximately 29,000 — and distributed through 40 participating venues as well as New Rochelle High School
- NRCA heavily promotes ArtsFest on social media and in the local press
- Each participating venue and artist/performer promotes ArtsFest to their OWN targeted audience, expanding your audience reach
- $15,000 ArtsFest Name Sponsor
- Name/logo above the title in largest font on all materials: (“Your Company) Presents ArtsFest”. Be the lead sponsor for New Rochelle’s annual arts weekend. Name sponsor also gets an information table at both the kick off events and the trolley stop.
- $7,500 ArtsFest Trolley Sponsor
- Sponsor the popular free trolley, offering a guided tour of New Rochelle’s 20 NRNY Murals. The popular trolley runs continuously every hour throughout the day, with lines of people waiting to get on board! The trolley sponsor logo is featured on the calendar and all materials; also gets an information table at the trolley stop to interact with the community.
- $7,500 ArtsFest Dance Festival Sponsor
- Sponsor two days of live dance performances by 10 different groups, both professional companies and dance schools. Free performances staged at New Rochelle High School’s Whitney Young Auditorium (capacity 700). Dance Festival sponsor logo appears on all media, sponsor gets an information table at the festival.
- $7,500 ArtsFest Music Festival Sponsor:
- Sponsor two days of live music performances by 10 different professional bands playing a variety of music. Outdoor site TBA will include food trucks. Music Festival sponsor logo appears on all media and sponsor gets an information table at the event.
- $5,000 ArtsFest Classic Car Show Sponsor
- Be the sponsor of this popular annual event, featuring 40 classic cars (by invitation only) on exhibit in the parking lot next to City Hall. Includes live music all afternoon. Car Show sponsor logo appears in all media and includes an information table at the event.
- $3,500 ArtsFest Kick Off Reception Sponsor
- Sponsor the kick off concert and VIP reception for local politicians and ArtsFest venues. Kick Off sponsor logo appears in all media and gets an Information table at the event.
- $2,500 ArtsFest Supporting Sponsor
- Your logo will appear on the ArtsFest brochure and all materials.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Throughout the year NRCA partners with local artists and groups to expand access to the arts across the city, from staged readings by local writers and performing opportunities for musicians and dancers to the creation of new works (including public cart). Some examples:
Sponsor a Shakespeare Performance
- Sponsorship: $3,500
- Every summer NRCA brings Shakespeare alive at Hudson Park as part of the Summer Sounds Concert Series. Last year NRCA invited the fledgling Irvington Shakespeare Company to perform in New Rochelle: They presented the Ian McKellan play “Acting Shakespeare” at the Ossie Davis Theater at the NRPL on May 1st in celebration of Shakespeare’s birthday, then brought their production of “Love’s Labor Lost” to Hudson Park on July 17th. Sponsor a single performance at an indoor our outdoor space or series of performances!
Sponsor An Exhibit at the Rotunda Gallery
- Sponsorship: $1,500
- The NRCA Gallery at City Hall fills the Rotunda with art, delighting the hundreds of people who work in and visit City Hall daily. NRCA’s Rotunda Gallery Committee presents three to four shows each year: Sponsor a specially themed show for a specific two-month period.
Sponsor the Creation of A New Work
- Sponsorship: $1,500
- NRCA collaborates with local artists creating new works, from Supporting Characters — a playwrights group that stages free readings of original works by their members — to Tutti Bravi Productions, which solicits submissions about a Westchester person, place or event then builds a theatrical production around those selected. Currently NRCA is partnering with local singer/songwriter Nicole Alifante on developing MAYFLOWER AVENUE – A Play with Songs, a theater piece that has been seven years in the making. MAYFLOWER AVENUE, which grapples with issues around racism, is set in New Rochelle, which Alifante says “I see as one of the most beautiful and complex cities on earth and a microcosm for America in addition to a potential beacon for healing.”
Sponsor Another Public Art Mural
- Sponsorship: $20,000
- NRCA worked with curators Street Art for Mankind and the City of New Rochelle’s Department of Development o bring the 20 NRNY Murals to New Rochelle — and we’re hoping to do more! Potential sites under consideration include the football field at New Rochelle High School (a project that would include mentoring student artist).
Sponsor a Pop-Up Library
- Sponsorship: $1000
- The NRCA co-sponsored the creation of 6 “pop up” Little Free Libraries in 2019 where people can share their love of reading by “taking one/leaving one.” The library kiosks are each designed by a different local artist and installed in public spaces throughout the community. NRCA wants to expand the program by refurbishing the original kiosks and creating a committee to make sure they are filled with books.